Wireless solutions by WAVIoT are based on the NB-Fi technology that supports secure bidirectional communication for the Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine (M2M), Smart Grid, Smart Utilities, Smart City and industrial applications.
WAVIoT base stations and NB-Fi Transceivers with best-in-class receiver sensitivity enable the use of all advantages of the NB-Fi technology at the same time: long range of bidirectional data transmission, low power consumption and high scalability and stability of IoT networks.
NB-Fi base stations and devices allow fast deployment of IoT applications and provide the protection of confidentiality and integrity of transmitted data by strong encryption algorithms.
NB-Fi is an LPWAN-class wireless communication technology developed by WAVIoT, which provides long range communication between devices, both in remote areas and in dense urban environments. NB-Fi technology is at the heart of all our wireless solutions.
NB-Fi is an open standard with a disclosed format of NB-Fi messages and technical data required to produce compatible IoT devices. NB-Fi can be used in various countries, operating in the unlicensed frequency ranges (ISM radio bands). The NB-Fi Transceiver supports data transfer rate from 50 to 25,600 bit/s.
- Extended lifetime of battery-operated devices
- Up to 10 years of independent operation
- Fast roll-out of NB-Fi network and 100% data collection from IoT devices
- Up to 40 kilometers of NB-Fi network coverage in line of sight
- NB-Fi transceivers and devkits for developers
- NB-Fi transceiver supports 50-25,600 bit/s data rates with exceptional receiving sensitivity up to 148 dBm
WAVIoT is an innovation company developing NB-Fi wireless technology, NB-Fi transceiver, NB-Fi devices and WAVIoT IoT platform that allow rolling out various types of IoT solutions for Smart Grid, Smart Utilities, Smart City and industrial applications
- Open standard for developers of IoT devices
- Own NB-Fi transceiver with exceptionally high sensitivity
- Own production facilities with a total area of over 1,500 square meters
- More than 100 engineers, workers, and management personnel
- Wide product portfolio of IoT devices
- Successful deployment of large-scale IoT solutions in several countries
If you are interested in NB-Fi technology, want to know about IoT solutions for your business or have any other questions about business opportunities and products – please contact us.